by John and Stasi Eldredge
Target Audience: All
Great for men who want to know about the woman’s soul.
Recommended for husbands and fathers.
How did God design the female heart? How does He glorify Himself through the feminine design?
The Lord has designed women to represent His passionate and caring spirit. The woman’s soul is indeed beautiful – it brings glory to the character of God in many ways. But women face deep heartaches and challenges; this fallen world has inflicted on them wounds and trials that specifically target their deepest fears. Satan’s lies are strong and painful, and they seek to destroy the beauty of femininity.
Stasi, along with her husband John Eldredge (the author of Wild at Heart), speaks of the wonder of the feminine design, and what it means to God, man, and the world.
- The desires of a woman’s heart
- Fears and trials that women face
- Wounds women struggle to heal from
- The female desire for passion and romance
- Women in relationship to men and their children
- Women as warriors
- The beauty of each woman in how she was made
- Lies Satan whispers to women
- God’s design for and message through women
Available on Amazon
Available on Christianbook.com