by Erwin Raphael McManus
-> Great for singles who want to live their single season to the fullest
-> Also great for anyone feeling depressed, drained, or stuck in neutral
If only there was a blazing fire within us when we awoke – a feeling of joy, zeal, and excitement at the endless possibilities awaiting us. For some, a life full of passion and adventure feels improbable. But with God, everything is possible.
In the book Wide Awake, Erwin Raphael McManus inspires us to shake off the monotony we wake up to each morning and instead live the passion-filled life God has intended for us. Each one of us is a dreamer, creator, and adventurer who with the help of God can be an unstoppable force who brings good to the world. McManus encourages his readers to never hold back – to instead fearlessly pursue everything God has created you to be.
- Living up to your potential
- Dreaming big and watching what God accomplishes through you
- Adapting to situations so you can become unstoppable
- Moving forward in the face of failure
- Staying on focus
- Enjoying life to the fullest as God intended
- The importance of investing your time in people
- Creating with the gifts and talents God has given you
- Being the solution to the problems you see around you
Buy on Christianbooks.com (Super cheap!)