Wild at Heart
by John Eldredge
Target Audience: All
Great for women who want to understand the male heart
What lies within the deepest parts of a man’s soul? What does he truly crave in life? What wounds him? What feeds his spirit?
In Wild at Heart, John Eldredge addresses the inner workings of the male being. Woman seeks to domesticate man, Satan seeks to wound him, and he himself seeks purpose and passion. Eldredge challenges men to stop holding themselves back – to defend against Satan’s lies and attacks, and embrace the design God had for man at the beginning.
- Passionately living and pursuing adventure
- Satan’s attacks on the male soul as well as his marriage
- Finding validation as a man
- The relationship between man and the Father, as well as the relationship between man and his earthly father
- Healing from deep wounds with the help of Christ
- Strategy in the midst of spiritual warfare
- What a woman needs from her man
For insight into the female heart, read Stasi and John Eldredge’s book, Captivating